Freedom of Information (FOIA) request must describe an existing record/documents or file to the fullest extent possible. The following
information must be included with your request:
• State the subject matter of the existing record, i.e., abstract, contract, drawing, technical data. Please identify by contract number, purchase order number, the national stock number (NSN) and/or the solicitation number when possible.
• Full name, title, mailing address and telephone number of person making the request. Without full identification your request will be delayed.
• Indicate if you are willing to pay fees.
Other information:• You may request copies of accident reports.
• A request determined not to be within the realm of responsibility of RRAD will be referred to the appropriate agency and the submitter will be notified in writing.
• Department of the Army FOIA Website
Submit FOIA Request
FOIA request can be submitted in writing to the below mentioned address or by clicking on the email link below.